Our blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog'> http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Progressions for "Pulp Depiction"

Alright, here are few more pics of some pieces that I am working on for the show on the 17th. I am really excited for this show just because of all of the energy that I am using in such a short amount of time to get this series done. This is so much fun. I have been in the studio every day for the last two weeks straight and I have been cooking as much as I possibly can.

It's fun when your day starts right at that moment when you are still laying in bed, just about to wake up. You just stopped dreaming and now you are thinking, but with your eyes still shut. That's when I usually start thinking about what I am going to be painting. Color schemes, certain pieces, and which one I am going to start on. Ah shyeah!

No comments: