Our blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog'> http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, August 1, 2007


It's August and I(John)am in the full swing of things. With my fairly new role of full time artist I have begun to see what it is going to be like for awhile. I definitely enjoy the waking up a little later than I was about 2 months ago, which was 4:30 am. But I will say that it has been a pretty busy beginning. With trying to to figure out how to be creative, professional, fresh, appealing, and new, I have not had too much down time. Either I am working on framing for finished paintings, spending time on a variety of projects at the studio, and/or looking for new talent to be guest artist for the up an coming months. All I can say is busy, busy, busy.

The picture is a new piece that I am working on. It is a work in progress, but it is close to being done. It's a 10" x 12" Acrylic & Oil on Canvas. After I am done with it I am going to put a black frame around it. The picture looks dark ( and I asure you the colors are vibrant.) because right when I took the pic the flash on my camera burned out. I checked to see how much it would cost to fix it, $164. Not in my price range.

No comments: