Our blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog'> http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, October 11, 2007

New News







What up team! Here is a sneak preview of what we have in order for you on the 20th of October, our next show. The top two paintings are mine, the bottom three are Soule's, and the poster picture is something that I threw together the other day for some added promotion. Last week I was sick as a dog. I couldn't do anything except lay on the couch and watch the same hour long ESPN Sports Center all day. Alright I did throw in a few programs from the cooking channel. ( So if you want to put together a five star dinner for a some friends for only $30, talk to me, I have some ideas.) But since being sick, and feeling 100%, I have been on a tear with painting. I finished a bunch of framing up at my parents place so now I get to spend all of my time at the studio. Which is really nice. When ever I get to stay at the studio and I don't have to run around all day doing errands, I definitely get a lot of work done. And when I see that I get a lot of work done in a day I get to turn around and pinch myself and say " Holy Pickle Snapper, I can't beleive that this is my job!". I am very grateful for all of the events that have lead up to this point and I am very thankful for all of the people that have had a helping hand in getting me to where I am at.

So here are the dates that you need to know.
-October 20th, Bherd Studios. Guest artist: Soule
-October 23rd, See Sound Lounge in Belltown. ArtReach Group Show
-November 17th, Bherd Studios. Pulp Depiction. Artwork on paper
-December 1st & 2nd, Seattle Center Exhibition Hall, Urban Craft Uprising

Come to one, come to all of the events, I hope to see you soon. Yep, you!

No comments: