Our blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog'> http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog and update your bookmarks.


Friday, December 19, 2008

New Paintings By John Osgood

These are all new paintings that I have been working on over the last two weeks. I finally have my work area back and it is great. Whenever I move to a new place or my painting situation changes, that moment I get back in there, I attack. I take any painting that I have been waffling on, any painting that I don't think is going to work, and I start over or adjust. It's funny how some of these paintings come about. I mean I can start a painting and then let it sit for months. Then pick it up and adjust it by splatting some paint on it and then boom! It begins to work again. Please tell me what you think. I love feedback.

"Read Letter"
4' x 2.5'
Acrylic & Spray on Masonite














"Blue Face no.10"
5' x 4'
Acrylic & Spray on Masonite














"Spray Face"
21" x 28.5"
Acrylic & Spray Paint on Masonite








"Tester Of Wind"
10" x 16"
Acrylic & Spray on Canvas










"Theses Are My Dukes"
10" x 8"
Acrylic and Spray on Canvas













I hope everyone is doing well. And for everyone who is dealing with this snow, please stay and warm.

No comments: