Our blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog'> http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog and update your bookmarks.


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

John Osgood: Halogen Gallery Mural Beginning


This is the beginning of the mural I'm doing for the show that I am part of at Halogen Gallery in Belltown (opening this Friday, August 14th). I will be finishing it tonight along with hanging my artwork. It has been a ridiculous last thirty days of go, go, go. When I complete this mural tonight, it will have been my third mural within one months time. (Crazy.) I definitely feel like I have been working my tail off and burning my candle at both ends, but it has been a great time and experience. I love it when I have too much on my plate, but I still get to everything and work hard to finish it. I want to thank everyone who has kept my spirits up, helped me out, and has given me compliments. Over the last month I have met a lot of cool people and hopefully have started some good working relationships that will continue for a long time.

So here is the line up for the next four days.

Thursday-
Twilight Artist collective, "Stop, Collaborate", 6-9pm West Seattle

Friday-
1."Urban Decay", Bherd Studios, Curated by Soule, 6-9pm Greenwood
2.Halogen Gallery, 6-9pm Belltown
3.City Hostel Seattle, 2nd Battery Belltown 6-9pm

Saturday-
Fresh Paint Art Festival in Everett

Sunday-
Fresh Paint Art Festival in Everett

If you have any questions feel free to email us at gallery@bherdstudios.com

John O.

No comments: