Our blog has moved!
You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit redirectLink" href='http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog'> http://www.bherdstudios.com/blog and update your bookmarks.


Thursday, November 5, 2009

Osgood Custom Design Tee Available tonight at Deli in Pioneer Square


Yesterday, I was in my Cultural Communications class (since I'm still trapped in high school and all) and we were discussing "nonverbal communication". My professor brought up the topic of clothing, asking which ones of us woke up in the morning and thought "How do I want to dress? What do I want my clothing to communicate?" Nobody raised their hand...except me. But really, it's no suprise considering they all wake up and change from their pajamas to sweats and throw on whatever t-shirt they find.

Defiantly, I told the professor that, "Yes, I definitely think about what I want my clothing to portray that day." But really, I guess my classmates' lack of style wouldn't bother me so much depending on which t-shirt they threw on. Some mornings I really couldn't care less and get dressed purposelessly...besides to avoid arrest or public embarassment. I would be more than satisfied if their chosen shirts spoke a message or point of view...much like Deli's new artist series does.

Deli, in Pioneer Square, is launching its line of artist designed t-shirts. Local artists such as Brad Strain, Adrien Miller, Michelle Anderst, and John Osgood have designed clothing that will be unveiled tonight at the Deli Clothing store. Located at 87 Yesler Way, this hybrid clothing boutique-art gallery is holding a kick-off event from 5:30 to 9:30 tonight, November 5th.

There are a few special things about John's shirt design. He says this design is one he drew in Alaska while visiting family...which I guess is special. But what's really special is that, I want this shirt! And I'm the kind of person who tries my hardest not to buy "just t-shirts". So if its one that even I want to own, its definitely got to be something great.


Check it out tonight!


Deli
87 Yesler Way
5:30 to 9:30 PM
November 5th, 2009


Andy Wong, Intern
Bherd Studios

No comments: